- Transcripts available in the Main Office
- Official Transcripts - sent directly to the address you provide
- Unofficial Transcripts - given directly to student or parent
- Cost: $4.00 per copy
- Payments Accepted: Cash, money order or credit card (no personal checks)
Alumni from 2013 to Present
- Alumni who graduated BEFORE 2013 must contact the CPS Office of Former Student Records to request a copy of their transcript. Follow the link at right.
- Alumni from the class of 2013 to the present may obtain a copy of their transcripts in the following ways:
- In Person - Come to the Main Office anytime during school hours. We can give you unofficial transcripts or send official transcripts to the college/organization address you provide. The cost is $4.00 and we accept cash, money orders and most major credit cards.
- Via the Internet - Contact the CPS Office of Former Student Records to request a copy of your transcript. Follow the link at right.
- Via U.S. Mail - Print and complete the Transcript Request Form (downloadable below). Include with the form a check or money order (made out to Taft High School) to cover your request. The cost is $4.00 for each transcript copy you are requesting. Be sure to include your phone number on on the form so that we may contact you in the event of any difficulties. Send the form and payment to:
Taft High School
Attn: Hilda Diaz
6530 West Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60631
Contact Hilda Diaz with any questions at 773-534-1000 or by email via the staff link at right.